At Ink Post, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Ink Post within 14 days of receipt of item(s). Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of product(s).
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Ink Post reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of no less than $5 + GST
How to return or exchange an item:
· In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RA (Return Authorization) number.
· To request an RA number please call us on 0800 INK POST (0800 465 767) or send us an email
· Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If faulty, please specify the fault.
· Please do not place stickers or courier tickets on the original manufacturer’s package.
· The RA number must be clearly written on the outer box/bag. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the box/bag.
· Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
· Send returns to:
Small Parcels / Courier Bags send to:
PO Box 1035
Larger Parcels / Boxes send to:
20 Andrew Young St
· All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
· Ink Post is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned items.
· Faulty items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
· RA numbers are valid for 10 days.