Full Product Details
Please note that InkPost does not make a profit on repairs of product. All repairs are charged at cost so we ask that you cover the cost of freight to the manufacturer (in most cases this is $5) on non‐warranty claims & and on products that were not purchased from us. Please also note that we do not cover non‐operating and data loss faults/costs. We strongly recommend that all data is backed up prior to booking any item for assessment.
- The 'Store copy' page of the repair form needs to be returned signed and completed in full with the faulty product. No product will be sent for repair unless the completed form accompanies it.
- For Non-Warranty repairs, customers need to call InkPost to confirm freight price and arrange payment (unless enclosing a cheque), before sending the product to InkPost
- If you believe the product will be covered by warranty it can be sent to InkPost without payment. However, the repair form still needs to be completed in full and signed. As per the conditions on the repair form InkPost will inspect the product and may require payment of the minimum service fee before forwarding the product to the manufacturer if we suspect that the product may not be covered under warranty - this fee will be fully refunded if the manufacturer honors the warranty.
- For Non-Warranty repairs the manufacturer minimum service fees/inspection fees are put towards the cost of repair if you go ahead after receiving a quote.
- Warranties cover product manufacturing faults only. They do not cover misuse or damage from impact, particles, liquid, or wear and tear. It will be immediately obvious upon inspection if the product has suffered an impact or been in contact with liquid or particles - even if there is no sign of this externally. The photos below are examples of liquid staining and particle damage, voiding warranty.
- All costs associated with non‐warranty claims are the responsibility of the person who completes and signs the repair form.
- Questions regarding the repair of product (warranty or otherwise) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 0800 465-767.
TO DOWNLOAD PRODUCT REPAIR FORM - CLICK HERE
- Return faulty products with completed and signed Product Repair Form to:
Small Parcels / Courier Bags send to:
PO Box 1035
Larger Parcels / Boxes send to:
20 Andrew Young St
POA (Price on Application)
Add to Cart
All site content Copyright © 2013 Ink Post, all rights reserved.
Item prices displayed for Ink Post are listed in (NZD$) -
Terms & Conditions - Sitemap